Sunday, September 14, 2008

Got mah lemons..

Greetings fashionistas and muses of the many sort.. Jillz speakin..
ive started this blog to simply.. blog
im an aspiring fashion editor, photographer, lyricist, artist, musician, producer, violinist, vocalist, graphic designer, poet..
well, whatever my mind perceives me to be on a given sunrise..
i am a very fashion forward "good music" lover, so on this blogsite you will find many posts relating to those topics.. be it designers, celebrities, or musicians.. or even artists..
it may start off a little slow but i plan to keep it going for a while and updated as possible..
please, refer your friends, family, or whoever may be in the least bit inspired by the fashion & music world..

to find out more about me you can check me out on myspace:
myspace.com/jillysosweet

oh & i was serious about bein a lyricist so please take the time to check out my music page: myspace.com/missjillz

until next time..

stay fabulous!

No comments: